Environmental Attribute Advisors focuses on combining current Federal and State programs with market driven solutions as a path to positive environmental change.
Verification and Validation Assistance
Environmental Attribute Advisors works with clients in leading the project development team through the validation and verification process. This service includes meeting with stakeholder groups, selecting the most applicable registry, ensuring proper documentation and monitoring procedures are in place and assisting with the registration process.
Sales and Placement Services
Environmental Attribute Advisors will develop a marketing strategy based upon client's specific goals. Environmental Attribute Advisors will help clients to identify buyers, and assist in the negotiation and documentation of sales agreements.
Market Development Consultation
As environmental attribute markets evolve and projects undergo inevitable changes, we assist clients in addressing project variance requests and other types of modifications.
For clients wishing to build a portfolio of carbon offsets, Environmental Attribute Advisors provides strategic advice on portfolio composition and assists in the acquisition of carbon offsets and other types of environmental attributes.
Methodology Development Services
For projects that do not fit into an existing methodology Environmental Attribute Advisors can develop an appropriate methodology to actualize a specific project activity.
Environmental Attribute Advisors assists in evaluating landfill gas and wastewater treatment projects for alternative uses such as an onsite transportation fuel source or for injection into a pipeline.
Developing Renewable Identification Numbers (“RINS”) Projects
Landfill gas is now an eligible fuel under the new Renewable Fuel Standard regulations and can generate valuable credits when registered and sold as a transportation fuel. Environmental Attribute Advisors is working with several large landfill gas operators analyzing available opportunities in this new market.
Registration and Marketing Services
We are assisting landfill gas facilities on the process of contracting and qualifying for the RIN program, including the engineering review process and registration. Additionally we will assist in the placement of RINS with buyers.
Environmental Attribute Advisors can assist governmental entities design and implement energy efficiency programs. Including:
• Creating credit policies
• Financing structures
• Securing capital providers
• CPACE program development
• Implementing asset securitization programs
Environmental Attribute Advisors can assist project developers in securing the most cost effective energy efficiency financing. Services include:
• Evaluating Taxable and Tax exempt lease options
• Comparing CPACE programs where available
• Reviewing alternative State sponsored incentives
• Evaluating the potential for commercializing energy efficiency credits.
Environmental Attribute Advisors, a registered Municipal Advisor, provides municipal governments with a full complement of financial advisory services.
Debt Structuring Assistance and Economic Analysis
We review legal, financial, economic and other information necessary to advise the client in planning and debt structuring.
Environmental Attribute Advisors assists municipal governments with all aspects of debt issuance which may include:
• Preparing a plan of financing and documentation
• Assisting in the selection of other service providers including, Bond Counsel, underwriters, rating agency, trustee, verification agent and printer
• Preparing credit rating presentations and coordinate the credit rating process
• Assisting in the credit enhancement process
• Maintaining financing schedule and the cost of issuance budget
• Participating in the sale of the debt, prepare market comparisons, provide market scales, confirm net or true interest cost calculation and verify underwriter's compensation
• Closing assistance
Environmental Attribute Advisors can assist issuers with SEC Continuing Disclosure requirements.